About Our Circle Values
Our Catholic ethos is central to all that we do. We promote our school C.I.R.C.L.E values which are in keeping with our distinctive Catholic nature.
Through our C.I.R.C.L.E. values we aim to:
- Assist pupils in acquiring appropriate social and emotional skills, with high expectations of self-discipline and independence
- Promote a strong partnership between the parish of St Michael the Archangel, parents, staff and pupils
- Actively including pupils in achieving and celebrating success
- Develop a creative, challenging and inspiring curriculum.
- Create an environment where every child will flourish and achieve their full potential.
Care and Concern - We are kind, gentle and have empathy with others. We treat one another as we would like to be treated. We show respect for one another and property.
Independence - We always do our best and make the most of our time. We make our own decisions and take responsibility for our choices.
Resilience - We always try our hardest and persevere. We keep on task in class and manage distractions.
Church - We try to live our lives following the example of Jesus. We value the gifts and talents that God has given each of us.
Learning - Together, we work hard to succeed. We practise, revise and ask good questions. We imagine, create and question. We never stop learning.
Enjoyment - At St Michael’s, we develop a love for learning