"Keep it clean, make it a dream"
Our Eco Mision
To help the planet by looking after our local environment and our school by;
- promote reduce, reuse and recycle
- looking after plants in our care
- ensuring that we conserve energy by switching off lights and electronic devices that are not in use as well as close doors to conserve heat energy.
- making sure that we check to see if water taps are closed so water isn’t wasted
- collecting food scraps to create our own compost
- encouraging others to become more ecologically aware
- promoting the recycling of plastics.
Our Roles and Responsibilities
- To attend regular meetings with other Eco Warriors
- To take ideas and suggestions to and from the class and feedback to the rest of the team
- To raise awareness about sustainability
- To encourage all members of St Michaels to be respectful citizens by recycling, saving energy, conserving resources and caring for the environment
- To teach all members of St Michaels to have good habits for the future by valuing themselves and our environment
- To always carry out their responsibilities as an eco-warrior
- To organise re-cycling, litter picking and monitor water usage.
Meet our Eco Warriors
Our Eco team is formed of 12 pupils, who were elected by their class members, to represent the views of all pupils and to improve our school community.
Our group of children are made up of KS1 and KS2 pupils.
Year 1: Hugh and Ethan
Year 2: Isla and Zaya
Year 3: Deborah and Charlie
Year 4: Seweryn and Evelyn
Year 5: Antoni and Giorgio
Year 6: Charlie and Kai
Our Meeting Minutes