This page will be updated regularly to give you information regarding specific changes we are putting in place to keep safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
Risk Assessments and Reports
- January 2022- Risk Assessment
- December 2021- Risk Assessment
- 2021-2022- Risk Assessment Phased Recovery Plan for September 2021 Onwards
- COVID-19 Advice for First Aiders 2021
- Covid catch up report.pdf
- Full School Opening - 8th March 2021 This RA will remain until the end of term 6 superseding national reforms from 19th July 2021
- Lockdown January 2021.
- Classrooms - June 2020
- Medical Room
- Protocol for Visitors
- Return to Work
Elevenses with the World of David Walliams David Walliams is releasing a FREE audio story every day for the next 30 days. Children could listen to a story whilst parents get a few jobs done.
Dave the Dog is Worried about Coronavirus A nurse has written a book to help children feeling worried about the coronavirus outbreak. You can read it to your child here. Molly Watts, an intensive care nurse at Southampton Children’s Hospital, wrote the online picture book Dave the Dog Is Worried About Coronavirus after a nightshift last week.
Time to Come in Bear A children’s story about social distancing.